Wellmark PPO - the art of never paying for anything.

I suppose it was inevitable. I've come to the end of the line with the healthcare "insurance" company. They basically said "take drugs for the rest of your life or pay for it yourself" (although in a far more roundabout way).

I don't know why I bother paying the premiums. In fact I think I'll just opt out completely next year. There's clearly no point in having health insurance - it doesn't pay for anything. Well - nothing modern at least. I'm sure if I was to hack a leg off with a pitchfork and use pig's urine, dung and other dark-ages "medicine" they'd pay for it. But procedures that have only been in accepted use since 1980? Forget it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much