Of colds and Tiguans

My sore throat from last week finally took my voice on saturday night and now can't decide if it's just a sore throat or a proper cold. Ho hum.
Paula and I took a VW Tiguan for a test drive on Saturday. I spotted one on thursday whilst out and about and didn't even realise they sold them here in America. It's nice - very nice. Great ride, nice handling that belies how tall the car is, and the engine is great. I'm going to go down to the dealer tonight and see if we can come to some sort of deal on a price.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What types of engines is avail. in your country? (as you say you liked engine) Here in my country in Europe they comes with 1.4l and 2l petrol and 2l tdi engines. Diesel of course may do it, but 1.4l petrol looks funny! And 2l petrol also feels just enough to move it around tarmac.
Chris said…
2.0 TFSI is the only option. They refuse to import the TDI over here :(
The 2 litre turbo is plenty quick though.

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much