Jeez - AT&T or Comcast suck so badly it's untrue. They can't do anything right. Twice I've been on to them now to try to get them to put the promised line-intercept on our old line to tell people what our new number is. They even gave me a case number yesterday yet today it's still not working. Their file shows the work order is complete, but of course it isn't. Holy shit and I thought NTL was bad in England. I think NTL's handbook must have been sponsored and printed by AT&T. "The AT&T guide to shite service, 1st edition."
Anyway, they've put a second engineering request in and I've got to try again on friday ....
Meanwhile I'm twiddling my thumbs because all the systems are down at work so I can't get at email or any of my files.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much