I had a run-in with the double-E sisters last night.
I went to my local Lowe's to collect an internet order I made (for in-store pickup). I knew it was going to be a long night when I got to the customer service desk and the girl's name was Tangee. Needless to say, she had no idea you could order from the internet and pickup in store, so she certainly didn't know what to do. 5 minutes later, after dithering around, she called the next in charge. Aymee. Aymee? Christ woman - it's A-M-Y, not Aymee. No, she didn't know how to do it, but she got on the phone to Kirstee. Kirstee didn't know how to do it but came to the desk anyway to mess around with the computer. So after 20 minutes, someone on the phone told the double-E sisters to call Luis. Luis arrived, and in 30 seconds of keyboard flurrying, had two copies of my online order and a receipt printed out, and one of the loaders had my item brought to the front desk. Thanks Luis. And Lowe's: you can get rid of the double-E sisters now. They may look nice, but they have less ability than a 2x4.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much