Sweet mother of....
I hate to admit it but morbid curiosity got the better of me and I watched the first episode of that show where Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie have to live on a farm.
She's useless.
No she's worse than useless. She's d.... no, I can't say dim because that's insulting to dim people.
The skinny bitch is a total absolute idiot. I don't think she's ever done anything for herself ever in her life. She doesn't know how to drive. She can't cook. She doesn't know how to live without high heels and a cellphone. She brought bags of LA type clothes to a farm! She didn't even know what a well was for! And when the farmlady told her it was for getting water from, she was like "doesn't it come out of a tap?"
She can't think for herself. She's like a skinny 6ft 1 week old baby. I can't even bring myself to pity her. She's below pity! What sort of a person is so - so - there's not even a word for it. I'm going to have to invent one.
She's zeroesque.
Best quote :
In the supermarket she had a list and on it was "bottled water : generic". Quote : " What flavour is generic?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much