I've just come across a piece of software that is absurdly easy to use which does slideshows. Photodex ProShow is amazing. It took me about 40 minutes to assemble a slideshow of images from a vacation a couple of years ago, to fit in time to "ready to go" by Republica. I was blown away by the .exe creator and the self-running CD, and the screensaver, but the damned thing also does DVDs and VideoCDs. Holy snot! It rendered up the slideshow on to a VideoCD for me and we were able to play it back on our DVD player. I mean DAYAM! These people have made a totally awesome piece of software. Hats-off to Photodex. In a world of bloatware and difficult-to-use shite, ProShow is almost too cool for words.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much