American Express - how do they manage it?
I'd love to be able to use my credit card to earn points on my Delta account, but Delta only use Amex as their credit card partner. The problem is that Amex just isn't accepted for most things any more. Plus they want an annual fee (Christ! Aren't they getting enough in interest?). Plus they need you to pay off the whole account every time you're billed. So it's not really a credit card. It's more of a loan-shark. I see most other airlines have chosen to use Visa or MC - like any sensible company would. But Delta, the one I'm forced to fly with by my company (with their tiny seats and shitty food), use Amex.
Brilliant. Just Brilliant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much