We had a fun night last night - went to see the Stepford Wives. The evening was only marred slightly by the near-death experience on the drive home.
We were minding our own business on a near-empty freeway in the second lane out. There was a car in front in lane 3, and one parallel with us in lane 4. At this point, a red audi comes sailing up lane 3 next to us, and once she's right next to us, indicates as she starts drifting into our lane. I thought we were about to be involved in a 4-car accident - I checked my mirrors and the lanes around me and had nowhere to go. In a snap judgement, the lesser of two evils seemed to be a crash from behind so I jumped on the brakes so hard I actually managed to override the ABS in the car. The guy behind us braked heavily and swerved over towards lane 1. The guy behind us in lane 1 braked to avoid that guy and ended up cruising the hard shoulder at 70mph. Meanwhile, the dappy bitch in the Audi just sails off up the freeway like nothing has happened. I was hard on the horn and the full beams and chased her up the freeway and when we got alongside, the predictable result : two women, one on a cellphone, who seemed to have no idea why I was driving very close to them with the window down flipping the bird. They accelerate and drive off at high speed.
So if you're around I-15 in Utah and you see two dumb bitches driving a dark red Audi saloon with the license plate 722-???, please run them off the road for us. Or at the very least, make sure they're involved in an unsurvivable accident with a semi. I don't care who's wives or daughters they are - they need to be taught a lesson in revenge.
Oh and in the extremely unlikely event that you are one of those two women, (which is unlikely because ir means you'd have to know how to read to have got this far), then yes, the police are looking for you because I called them to report your dangerous and possibly drunk driving. Have a nice life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much