The secret service are reading blogs?

Worryingly, it looks like Bush's goons are scouring the blogs for anti-Bush sentiment. Well there must be a load of it, but sending the SS out to someone's house to interrogate them is going too far. I know about the politics of fear and keeping the public opressed and scared, but this is outrageous : See this livejournal entry for details.
Well it's obvious that I'm anti-Bush, so in case the CIA, FBI or SS are reading this : I don't want him dead. I'd just like to see him in a position where he has no power. Heck I can't even vote - I'm a resident alien, here legally by the way - I didn't come across the border in a lettuce truck, and I do pay taxes. I also believe very highly in freedom of speech, and being brought up in the Netherlands, I was brought up to speak my mind.
I suspect Tuesday will not be the end of the election, rather the start of the post-election fiasco. I just hope at the end of it that Bush is out and Kerry is in. 50% of the population and most of the rest of the world support my view too. The world will not be safer until Bush is no longer president. He's garnered anti-American sentiment from all over the place, made more people hate this country, and custom-created an anti-american terrorist breeding ground in Iraq.
Great comment on Fark today :
You Republicans are unbelievable. "So he's an arrogant, ignorant, finger flipping, lying, cheating, economy wrecking, job exporting, false pretense invading prick. So what?"
What is wrong with you people? You're not going to have better American presidential candidates until you have better Americans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much