Credit card : "Ow! Stop hitting me!"

Today was a busy day in the world of e-commerce, Amex and travel.
In one day I booked two return flights from Salt Lake to Reno, a rental car in Reno, two return flights from Salt Lake to Amsterdam, and two return flights from Amsterdam to Palma.
Eesh.
With some clever posturing, the September flights to Amsterdam cost me $200. How? Well for 50k Delta miles, you can get an Award ticket. I had 94,000 miles in my account and needed two tickets. For $200 they allow you to buy 6000 miles. That topped me up to 100,000 and the tickets were then Award travel. Which was nice. Because paying for those tickets in cold hard greenbacks would have been over $1500....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much