Bike mags

I was in Barnes & Noble this lunchtime, and browsing through the usual array of motorbike magazines, I came across one which was curiously different. TWO (Two Wheels Only) seemed to have far less adverts than normal, was a good size to hold, and had a great selection of articles. "Wow!" I thought. "Finally an American bike mag that gets it!". So I bought it and was just thumbing through it again a couple of minutes ago. Turns out it's actually a UK bike magazine - hence the size, quality of articles and lack of adverts. What threw me was the price was in dollars printed on the front cover. UK mags normally have an enormous bar code sticker slapped on top of the UK price with the dollar amount on. I guess this must be the US printing of the UK magazine.
I just thought it was funny that out of the scores of bike mags, I managed to pick the English one :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much