The cat flap saga

I'm just a big softie. I'm getting upset at the moment because our cat, who is too cute, is having trouble with the cat flap. Well - she's not, it's her key collar which was playing up. The infra-red sensor on the flap wasn't seeing it, or the battery had got a dud connection again or something. I got her a new collar key this morning and then the cat flap itself seemed to stop working even with the new key. It really upset me because Dory (our cat) relies on the inside of the house being her safe place when she's being hassled by other cats. The idea of her not being able to get in when she needs to makes me worry terribly about her. We could go back to a regular non-sensing cat flap, but then we're back to the problem of the neighbourhood cats trying to get in, which is almost worse because then Dory's safe place could be taken over by the other cats, and she could be chased out of her own house :(
Staywell (the manufacturers) have been very quiet - I've phoned and emailed and got no response from them so tonight I'm going to the pet superstore where we got it from to see if they can help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much