Gart Sports - great store, but liars.

Gart Sports started asking for phone numbers about a year ago and had a big notice on their front doors indicating that it was to be able to tell where their customer base was - ie how far people were travelling to get to the store. It also indicated that the numbers wouldn't be used for cold calling. I kept giving them my office number because they insisted on having a number ("or we can't do the sale" - which is bollocks). Sure enough, last week the cold calling started, with messages appearing on my answerphone at work advertising deals and coupons.
I've used their automated system to remove the number from their list, but I doubt that will have any effect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much