Place your head between your knees.

This image was sent to me by someone in email - its taken from the safety card on Premiair Airlines. I interpret it as follows:
For take-off and landing, I should buckle up, and place the seat in an upright position. So far so good. Now I'm buckled in I need to place my hand baggage under my own seat from behind. Whilst doing this, I should also fold up the table belonging to the person behind me. And I think the illustration in the circle is telling me I have to unbuckle in order to do this. After sitting down again, I've either got to drive over a cellphone, or stop the passenger next to me from using their cellphone whilst driving. One or the other. Once I've done all that, in final preparation for take-off, I should take the life vest out from under the seat and throw it out of the window, and watch it float off in the water on its own.

Or is it just me ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much