Lets hear it for free music.....

So if you read my blog at all, you'll know I'm a big fan of Armin Van Buuren's "A State Of Trance" radio show, which I pull off the net every thursday, much to DI.fm's annoyance, and in defiance of the RIAA. Well thanks to the fact that I still can download this stuff free, people are making money off me. How?
Armin keeps track lists of all his mixes on his website. I hear a track in his mixes, check out the track list, then google it. This has so far led me to 4 new sites : EDM Digital, ATS Digital, Audiojelly and Beatport. From those sites I've been able to buy various tracks from 99¢ up to £1.49 depending on the site. I have those mp3s on my hard drive now, the artists have their slice, and everyone's happy. And all because I pull DJ mixes off the net for free.
I'm a bad bad man for grabbing free music off the net. I'm so bad I must be one of those there tur'rists I keep hearing about.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much