Tilt! Google has changed!

I've noticed this week that Google's behaviour has changed. And not in a good way. The first page of results has your exact search terms, but if you hit "next", it trims the search terms down substantially then re-searches.
For example : I searched for '"blue cube" science fiction novel' because I'm trying to find a novel I read years ago about a primitive culture where one day a guy came across a giant blue cube in a clearing and - well - if you know the novel, please email me.
Anyway, when I clicked 'next' in google, the search term had simply changed to 'blue cube'. The results were nothing like what I was looking for.
Anyone else noticed this, or know why this has happened ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much