Sigue Sigue Sputnik ?


iTunes fails again. No Sigue Sigue Sputnik dammit. I can't even find any on the torrents. All I want is a hit of '21st century boy' but I can't get it anywhere :-( If you have any of "Flaut It", specifically Love Missile F1-11 and 21st Century Boy, drop me a line....Mark...? Also - if you know what the font is that they used on the old album covers.....

Meanwhile the Scooby is back in business. I had the service guys baffled - fortunately it ground and buzzed when one of them was in the car with me. They now reckon it was the new pads they put on.

Really? Do carry on....

They think that because the new pads are metallic, they're "wearing in". They've put some guck on them to try to quiet them down a bit.

Amazing. I told them three times it was the new brake pads. And they finally came to the same conclusion. Anyone would think I know my car.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Darn it, I have the vinyl of Sigue Sigue Sputnik - Love missile F1-11 but it is in my deposit in Holland. Never expected that someone actually needed it...
Sorry Chris

Patrick

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much