Enrique Iglesias has a tiny dick ?

This just makes me laugh and cry at the same time. I'm not sure I believe it totally but more than one source is reporting that Enrique Iglesias really said this:
"The next product I'm going to put my name on is extra-small condoms. I can never find extra-small condoms and I know it's really embarrassing for people."

Let's review. Enrique is porking Anna Kournikova - one of the hottest women in sports. He's the hearthrob of thousands if not millions of women all over the world. And he's just declared that he has an extra-small willy?
From a marketing standpoint that's bad, because buying extra small condoms with a guys face on the wrapper doesn't make it any less embarrassing. It actually makes things much much worse.
From a context point of view, you'd hope this quote was radically out of context. No bloke - especially a Latin bloke - would ever volunteer information about his novelty sized johnson unless he's got a grapefruit sized tumor in his brain pressing up against whatever it is that normally stops you from making an ass out of yourself.
Remember the old Big Johnson T-shirts that were all the rage some years ago. I wonder if Enrique is angling for a new line of Tiny Johnson products?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much