The painful aftermath

Skiing was fun. A lot of fun. I fell over 3 times in 5 hours, which isn't bad. And I had a blast. Okay sure I was on the two green slopes, which as best as I can tell were so easy that no "true" skier would ever use them, but so what?
I'm biased towards my left leg, so turning to the right is a lot easier than turning to the left. And I learned an important lesson about ski poles - don't ski over them. You stop really quickly when you do.
I had one fantastic sky-ground-sky-ground-sky-ground moment where my speed got way the hell to fast and I tried to turn, but apart from that, I think I did really well.
Last night, the last thing I ever wanted to see again was another ski boot. This morning, apart from a slight limp, I'm up to go again so hopefully next sunday will see me on the slopes practicing again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much