First accident of the year.

Seems like I'm going to be an ace witness for car accidents again this year. Coming home, the woman in front of me in a gold Audi estate was weaving all over the road, distracted by something in the front seat. As we got to a school, the car 4 vehicles in front slowed down and stopped to turn left. The truck behind that slowed down and the woman in front of me sailed straight into the back of him at 40+mph - never even touched the brakes.
When I got out to see if she was okay, she was stowing a laptop that had been on the front passenger seat! That wasn't the worst of it - she actually said to me "how much would it take for you to not be a witness?" She tried to bribe me !
When the police turned up I filed a witness statement telling them how she'd been weaving down the road, how she was packing up a laptop when I checked after the accident, and how she tried to bribe me not to be a witness. I home the dumb bitch loses here licence!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much