The most incredible driving ever.

I have seen, this morning, the most incredible display of incompetence in a car since I first used a road with a motorised vehicle in 1986. I've google-earthed a mini map with numbers so you can follow along because if it hadn't happened right in front of me, I'd never believe it.
An Asian woman, on a cellphone, in a purple Camry, coming up to the intersection of 2100E and Foothill. The lights are green. She's in the right turn lane and nearly turns completely right on to Foothill before veering across to the left and ending up turning left in front of me. (1) in my picture. She then drives along Foothill (2) continously bouncing the wheels off the kerb on the right, generating a shower of sparks. About 2/3 of the way down, both hubcaps come off and I narrowly miss one of them as it pings into the air. The other one flies over the fence into the golf course. But her piece-de-resistance - at the intersection with Sunnyside, she turns right. (3) But not on the road. She gets the Camry up on to the kerb and so far over the sidewalk that she scrapes the entire right hand side of her car against the large post holding up the traffic lights, caving in all the bodywork down one side and ripping off the wing mirror. She bounces back down on to the road and drives straight through the red light further up and off towards the zoo, all the time yakking on her cellphone.
I wish I'd got her license plate - she needs to be put somewhere where she can't hurt anyone because driving like that, she's going to kill someone pretty quickly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much