H3 + bimbette + Utah = accident waiting to happen.

I had a good close look at an H3 this morning on Foothill Drive. Not intentionally, of course, but the blonde airhead with her cellphone in one hand and her coffee in the other decided that the whole 'steering' thing was just too bothersome. So instead, she weaved across the road in front of me from the left lane to the right, missing the car in the centre lane. Not sure how she managed that, but anyway I digress. As she drifted into my lane, I slowed down to avoid the accident and she straightened up. Her left indicator came on - obviously the inadvertent drift into the right lane had put her in the wrong place. Ho hum. Another idiot woman driver. Slow down a touch, move to the right so I can see around her when she veers acro......what the FUCK? Handful of brake and clutch, swerve to the left, straighten up, down a couple of gears.....and we're safe. So, um, stopping to chat to a friend on the sidewalk, in rush hour traffic, with no working brakelights whilst indicating to the left. Honestly, that's a new one on me. I'll add it to my mental list of things to watch out for moronic women drivers doing.
I maintain my stance that there isn't a single Utah woman who should be allowed in a car, let alone behind the wheel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much