Embassadors for England.

Sigh. This just isn't news really, but as you might expect, England fans went on the rampage after Portugal beat England in the World cup.....by attacking random Portugese families. (BBC).
It's a fucking game, people. It's really not very important. Certainly not worthy of rioting and racist attacks. I'd have loved Holland to get further than they did, but I didn't go around finding Portugese natives and beating them to within an inch of their lives. That's because I understand that its a game. I understand that it counts for nothing and means nothing. In the grand scheme of things, who wins the World Cup is about as important as whether or not I have white grubs in my lawn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much