IE7 : As crappy as ever.

Bugger! I let windows update run last night and it installed bloody IE7 on my laptop. 3 hours later, I find I've got three trojans on my laptop too. Bloody IE7 is as full of security holes as IE has always been.
There's even a news story about it this morning - it's already the subject of a security alert and the target of spyware. http://www.itpro.co.uk/security/news/99492/spyware-hijacks-ie7.html
It's mind-boggling to me that Firefox has been out for so long and has so few problems, yet every time Microsoft bring something out, it's a security nightmare. I can't imagine where we'd be as a company if we operated on the same principles as microsoft, ie. rush everything to market full of holes then issue patches for it from now until eternity. That's not how you do business.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much