That's it for another year.

Mum and dad left today, and we got a call from them an hour or so ago after they checked into the hotel in Vegas. Bloody typical, though - they're at the LV Hilton on the weekend the CES starts. Dammitallandbuggerypoo! I wanted to go CES this year but forgot all about it.
Dory's settled down again - I think she tolerates mum and dad knowing that the house will be hers again in a couple of weeks. Today was the end of the couple of weeks, and she's quietly settled on her kitty furniture again this afternoon.
Spent most of the day setting up Paula's new PC. It's super sweet - a "base" level Dell system that's 4x more powerful than my old gaming rig! I can't be outdone in that arms race - I must have more power now, obviously. I'm eyeing up an AMD x2 4200 processor at the moment .....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much