Accident number 12

For the uninitiated, I have the peculiar knack of being witness to many, many car accidents. This is the twelfth one I've given a witness statement to the police about in the last 3 or 4 years.

This time, it's the intersection of 700E and 600S. I was on 600S facing east, waiting to turn North on to 700E. The lights went green and as we pulled away, I noticed a Gold Camry to my left blowing through the red lights. I braked sharply and he shot across the front of me. The guy to my right was slightly ahead of me in the junction and the Camry nailed him at full tilt. This photo is taken after the police arrived. It's looking south on 700E - the direction the gold Camry was coming from. We were crossing this junction from the right, in this picture. The Camry driver was, naturally, on his cellphone as he blew through the red light.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much