And Nintendo ruin another franchise.

SSX Blur! Wow! I'm a total SSX bigot - I love the games, even SSX On Tour with it's shite soundtrack. So I went looking to see what SSX Blur is all about. A new game in the franchise? A new sequel? Well - no. It's SSX3 but it's been nintendo-ised. It's only on the Wii - the worst console, and gone are the cool music, edgy characters and excellent graphics, and in comes the typical superhappysunshinecartoonfunfunkiddykiddymariopaint version. The characters are now all cartoons, the music has gone to hell in a handbasket (it sounds like a saturday morning kids cartoon) and the tracks are identical to those in SSX3 - ie. they're two generations old.
I don't understand why Nintendo always do this. They take a great idea and turn it into something only suitable for 5-year-olds. I used to be a nintendo bigot too but they lost me on the gamecube. Best hardware with the worst possible selection of games. With the Wii, they can stick that stupid controller up their collective super happy sunshine arses as far as I care. So long Nintendo. So long SSX. We knew you well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much