Cellphones on planes again.

Boy they just won't stop pushing this will they? Again the topic of cellphones on aircraft has come up. I really don't think the technology and cellphone companies quite understand the ramifications of this. Flying is a fucking miserable experience as it is thanks to El Busho's "war on terror" and the airlines incessant need to make us all fly in 22 inch seat pitch. To allow cellphones on aircraft is just going to tip people like me over the edge. You know what - I don't care if I get arrested for threatening someone at 30,000ft. If that's what it takes to publicise what a damn stupid idea this is, then that's what I'll do. The first person who strikes up a cellphone conversation next to me on a plane is going to find their phone taken apart and shoved up their ass with extreme prejudice.

Gizmodo story

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much