Natural selection gone wrong.

There was a time in the planet's past where natural selection weeded out the weak, the feeble, the deformed and the just plain stupid, to try to leave the variety of plants and animals with a strong DNA to pass on. Nowadays, not so much. Specifically not with humans. Thanks to lawyers, car manufacturers and the skill of other drivers, there are a growing number of retarded drivers who, under normal circumstances, would be culled very quickly and removed from the gene pool under the guise of natural selection. This just isn't the case now though. These idiots go about their day, blissfully unaware of the havok they wreak on the roads and when they finally do get into a wreck (that should by all rights have killed them), they get out and walk away. They they then breed, and teach these same atrocious practices to their litter, who go on to perpetutate the dumbing down of the species.

Can't we just stop avoiding accidents? If someone does what the stupid bitch did to me on sunday, can't I just drive over her car and crush her in a twisted wreck of burning metal? Why do I always have to be responsible for the actions of everyone else on the road? Why are they never responsible? Surely, as a species, if I'd driven into the back of her and she'd died as a result, wouldn't we all be better off? I think I might start videoing all my everyday driving and just posting the videos and license plates on a new website - cluelessfuckingdrivers.com or something. I'd be doing a service to all road users by making these people accountable - something they clearly don't think they are.

It's not just driving either - I see it in everyday situations. People are getting dumber and dumber and using their brains less and less. By all rights, these people should be being slaughtered - killed off by their own stupidity, but they're not. Instead, when they do something idiotic, they're on the phone to a lawyer because they simply don't want to be held accountable for their own actions.

The longer this attitude persists, the worse the world is going to get.

I know - I'll run for president. One of my policies will be to introduce a frivolous lawsuit bill. It'll be called the "It's called an accident, you idiot" Bill. Or Chris's Law.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much