Travels with my suitcase.

I feel so giddy. For the first time in probably two years I risked it all and traveled without a wash kit and change of clothes in my carry-on today. I felt reasonably confident - after all I was flying American, not Delta, but even so. Flying without needing to carry a two day emergency pack in my carry-on is so liberating! Is this what traveling used to be like? It's been so long I actually can't remember.

Truth be told, I did have a spare toothbrush and a pair of shorts in my carry-on, but the spare undercrackers, shirt and wash kit - all gone. Trusted, perhaps foolishly, to my hold luggage. But here it is - sitting on the bed behind me - my suitcase!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much