Fishing for the dregs of "society".

I don't know about you, but I couldn't live with myself if my self-esteem was so low that I went rummaging through other people's junk. Yes - it's neighbourhood cleanup. That time of year when the regular people put their accumulated crap out by the kerb so that the bottom-feeders can come around and score some new posessions.

You know - if they really want low-quality crap, all they need to do is go to WalMart.

Our pile hasn't been out for more than an hour, when this knuckle-dragger turned up. He took a fake Christmas tree with no legs and half the branches burned off, and a bent piece of metal from the rack on the old BMW motorbike.

It's going to be a wicked Christmas at the Ortiz household this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much