Greasy

I took off to a Chinese restaurant tonight for dinner, and phew - what a stinker. Castro Street - the local eatery haunt - has literally hundreds of restaurants along it. The list the hotel gave me shows 22 Chinese places. I chose one at random.
Chef Liu. Should be Chef Eww. The food was the greasiest Chinese I've had for years if not decades. I bit into the pot stickers and after gnawing through the canvas-like pastry, was squirted with hot fat as it ran out on to the plate.
The soda came as a can from the fridge. The fried rice was greased rice, and the Mongolian Beef literally swam across a sea of fat to greet me as they put the plate down.
Eeeeuuuuuuugh.
I feel soiled.
Oddly, the music was an eclectic mix of 1950's one-hit-wonders mixed with Elvis.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much