Winblows 7 Beta - not a good start.

Given the disaster that was Windows Vista, and given that Micro$oft have opened up the Winblows 7 beta to everyone, you'd think it would be a good first impression if it downloaded properly.

Sadly, it doesn't - well not unless you've got Internet Explorer 7 or 8. Well, when I made the mistake of installing IE7 a while back, I got nothing but popups and popunders from dozens of Micro$oft "affiliates" wanting me to download extras. Plus it hijacked all my image associations, search preferences, start page and browser defaults. I've not touched the thing since. Waste of time.

It boggles the mind how Micro$oft can just continue to make one colossal blunder after another. Not supporting Firefox on their download service isn't exactly going to endear them to skeptics.

I thought the whole point of this exercise was to try to get people on board early. Gotta tell you - not working....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much