I'd have gotten away with it too if if wasn't for...

Well I'm not sure quite what was responsible, but T-mobile finally caught up with me and my, ahem, dodgy internet access from my phone. For the longest time I've had a double proxy hack running on my phones which allowed total, unlimited web access on their $5.99 monthly t-zones plan. That plan should only allow me to get to t-mobile's own sites, but with the double proxy hack, it circumvented that.
Sadly, no more. I looked at my phone last night and the 'edge' signal had disappeared and been replaced with 'GSM'. Very quickly afterwards there was a text message telling me the t-zones plan I had was no longer valid.
Buggeritallanddamnandblast.
Oh well - two years with extremely cut-rate web access isn't bad I suppose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much