Strawberry shortcake

As part of my weight loss plan, I walk around the park most evenings. Whilst most people walk anticlockwise, I walk the opposite way so I can see everyone coming towards me. I smile at everyone and everyone smiles back. Except for one. Since May, one cute girl has never smiled back. She jobs past me three times every evening, and the perfume she wears leaves and odour of Strawberry Shortcake behind her - the girls toy doll (don't ask how I know this). So I've nicknamed her that, and now the challenge is on to get her to smile back one evening. Why blog about this now? Tonight I made progress - Strawberry Shortcake looked at me. No smile, but that's definite progress. :-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
sure thing that she writes on her blog that "I made a mistake today - I looked at the weirdo who`s running opposite direction to everyone and smiling at everybody!" :D

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much