Bill Gates must be in league with the Devil. Go ahead and prove me wrong. After all, why the hell else would we put up with all the shit he deals out into the world? And let's not mince words here - it is shit. Utter crap. Only tonight, my PC decided (whilst not connected to the 'net) that the perfect time to connect and update Windoze would be when I'd not asked it to, but was busy burning a CD and printing a label. Fortunately, due to the massive crash that followed, Winblows never got as far as the 'net. (thank Christ I pulled the phone line in time - I hate to think what happens when Windo$e connects on its own!). It only took me about 30 minutes to get my machine to boot again, and recognise the printer and CD burner again. Cheers 'Gates you old c*nt - that's another 30 minutes of my life you've stolen. It's not big, and it's not clever. There's not a single user out there that doesn't want to see your company toppled from it's lofty perch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much