Here's the new spam, same as the old spam.

I got in to work this morning and checked out my spam-filtered weekend email. It seems this weekend's big craze is the "Hey, we're giving away a ......, want one?". The items vary from PS2s, Nintendo DSs, laptops etc. But they're all the same scam. I can't believe these retards just don't get it. Nobody buys anything from spam email. Nobody. Why do you keep sending it? Nobody clicks the links, nobody purchases anything, you don't make any money. And in my case, my spam filter eliminates all of it so it never even reaches my inbox. Millions of other users have the same ability. So why? Why not go play in traffic or something? At least then you'd be actually doing something useful - keeping the coroners and morticians busy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much