Not bad for the day after Thanksgiving travel.

Apart from the 6am start this morning, the trip to Orlando wasn't too bad. We had a plane go tech at Dallas so we were delayed an hour while they changed gates and found us a new plane. The second plane had an FMS failure which took them another hour to fix but then we were on the way. Even with the delay and the change of plane, American got my luggage here in one piece.
I wonder how those poor fools who travelled on Delta fared? My guess: out shopping for wash kits and clothes right now :-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
You need a Delta reality check, both two and from Orlando, planes on-time (no tech issues like on whatever lame airline you prefer) and bags arrived on the carousel in a timely manner. Just 'cause you've had issues, doesn't mean everyone does!

Rhino
Chris said…
10 trips - 20 flights in a row they lost my luggage. For good measure, on the last trip they actually destroyed it too by driving over it with a tug :)
The only reason my bag arrived in London last time was because I only took carry-on, so I didn't give them the chance to lose it. Having said that, the aircraft did have technical problems which made us over an hour late leaving.....:-)

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much