Phone abuse.

I can sit at my desk for hours on end without a single phonecall, and the instant I'm away for 30 seconds, I get two voicemails. Why is that?

Worse is the persistent abuse of the phone when I am at my desk. First I get a call, which I'll send to voicemail. Then another call which I send to voicemail. Then my cellphone rings, so I direct that to voicemail. Then I get a text message, which I don't reply to, then the desk phone rings again.

Walk over and talk to me - we work in the same office!

Here's a clue : if I'm not picking up any of my phones, it means I don't want to talk to you, or I'm talking to someone else. The more times you call, the less likely I am to return any of them.

Comments

Paul said…
Haha, I know exactly what you mean and how you feel :-)

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much