Fucking Hertz!

I've just about had it with Hertz here in the UK. Again when I got to the airport they gave me the spiel about not having a car for me. Eventually they again conceded that in fact they did have a car but then there was an issue with my credit card (they couldn't read it). Yesterday, on the way to the office, the power steering failed so I called Hertz, naively expecting some form of customer service, only to be told it was my responsibility to get the car back to them. I had to call the RAC. I had to take my time out and I had to get the car back to the airport. Apparently it doesn't matter that I might have been doing something else, it was simply beyond them to bring a replacement car to me.
Idiots.
Still - at least I got a decent replacement - a 2.7L Audi A4 TDI. Now this is a fast car, and it's a diesel of all things!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much