I'm not a Virgin virgin any more.

I flew on Virgin Atlantic for the first time yesterday, in their premium economy class. Better than coach but not quite business. Excellent seats, and we were on a 747 where the premium economy class is upstairs in the hump, so you're in your own 'private' cabin which was cool.

It's 20 years since I flew on a 747. I'd forgotten how fast they were. Mind you, we took up the entire runway to get off the ground. That's the first time I've really been able to understand the term 'lumbering' as applied to an aircraft. It didn't feel like it was flying much at all until an hour into the flight.
Of course when I got to the UK, my bag hadn't come with me. No big surprise there as part of my journey involved Delta, the luggage roulette company. It turns out they didn't even manage to get it to Vegas so there was no chance it was ever going to get on the Virgin flight. That airline needs to be disolved and sold off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much