Stop me if you've heard this before.

I travelled back home today. The Virgin Atlantic flight was sublime again. I'm a total fan now. My bag arrived in Vegas and I re-checked them and heeeeeyyyyyy - Delta lost it again. They lost it on the way out and again on the way back. In fact, apart from this march when we flew to the UK, it's been three years and five months now since I flew with my bags. Or more specifically since my bags flew anywhere on the same actual plane as me.
You know if anyone with terrorist tendencies wanted to cause a fuss, all they need to do is put a fucking big barymetric bomb in their suitcase, book a flight on Delta and go to the airport as normal, because I can 100% guarantee they would not be on the same plane as their bomb.
Delta are fucking abominable. They've got old, clapped-out aircraft. They've reduced their seat pitch by an inch. They're always late. Their planes are always on tech. And they simply don't fly your luggage on the same flight as you. At least, that's my experience in the last 3 years and 5 months - 10 return flights (ie. 20 times).
How that airline continues to function and make money is beyond me. I'm really surprised they're "coming out of bankrupty" because it's certainly nothing to do with their service that's helping them.

Comments

Mark N. said…
I don't know that BA is any better. On my flight to Frankfurt to London they have lost one of my bags! Oh well. Hopefully I can get home sometime this year...

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much