You wouldn't think it was that difficult to change the registrar of a domain that you own. I reckon it's because one of my domains is held at Yahoo!Domains that I've got a problem. The last time I tried to take my property elsewhere from Geocities (as it was - now Yahoo!) it took over 6 months. This time, I'm 2 months in and still not getting anywhere. I've asked my site provider to become the registrar for my domain name too, and they claim it's Yahoo!s problem that I'm not getting the transfer authorisation. Yahoo! (of course) never answer any of their emails, which takes me back to Duploweb. They don't seem to understand that I've paid my fee but haven't had a working email link or authorisation request from anyone yet. It's pissing me off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much