I was considering upgrading to the latest version of download accelerator (DAP) this morning so I installed the new trial version. Methinks not.
In a 30Mb download, it popped up my browser three times with adverts. It put adverts on my desktop. It opened a copy of IE and popped an advert in there, and it kept pausing the download to show adverts. Hmm. This is not the way to get people to buy your software. Moaning-nagging-bitchware is a great way to ensure people write hacks for it.

Oh, and I ran Adaware afterwards - it had also installed (count them) 23 pieces of spyware. My recommendation : steer clear of these idiots. I guess they must have had an IPO or something, because a once-useable piece of software has become polluted with crap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much