Today's dumbass story

Today's dumbass story from Florida (obviously) : Man uses stove to light cigarette, but ignites oxygen tank.
A Pasco County man is in the hospital after getting burned in his own house. Police say Henry Laskin was trying to light a cigarette on his stove when the oxygen tank he was wearing exploded.

So this guy is in such bad health that he's already wearing an oxygen mask - probably for emphysema - yet he's still smoking? Why do we waste healthcare dollars on retards like this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hope tries the just-out-of-the-shower look.

Next up : the oxygen surcharge.

Jennifer Wilbanks - crazy-eyed cracker.