Cat with nametag. BMW with speed. Gran Turismo 4.

I managed to get Dory's name tag on to her collar this weekend. She freaked out for about 5 minutes afterwards, but then seemed to be fine. We can now hear her jangle as she trots about.
Took the bike out for a l-o-n-g ride on saturday afternoon. I ended up doing about 115 miles. Went down Redwood road then out past Russ & Wendy's, down through Cedar Fort on SR73, then up through Tooele on SR36 and back on to I-80 to the city. I took the opportunity of there only being a couple of vehicles on I-80 to crack the throttle open and see how fast it would go with the newly-cleaned engine. The speedo indicated 120mph before I backed off, and I know it over-reads by about 10mph up that high, so I must have been doing near 110mph. The wind buffet at that speed was torturous. I'll be glad when those Tobinators arrive this week then I can fine tune the position of the windscreen.
For the rest of the weekend, I was pretty much buried in the basement thrashing Gran Turismo 4.
Best. Racing. Game. Ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much