Sub sims ?

I Can't say I'd ever heard of a decent submarine sim / game for the PC before today, but then I never really went looking. At lunchtime I was browsing ign.com and one of their reviews went to Silent Hunter 3 for the PC. I read it in between all their nags and adverts, then went over to the UbiSoft site to have a look. They in turn linked to a frankly very verbose review on subsim.com (there's a website specifically for sub sims?). Checked out the review, checked out the screens and videos, and then clicked on over to amazon to order a copy. I'd never much thought of myself as a submarine commander but the in-game footage reminded me of Das Boot - a film I thoroughly enjoyed. We'll see in a week or so if I can hack it as a 1939 U-boat commander then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much