Spamming the blogs?

It looks like the spawns of satan - internet spammers and advertisers - have discovered a new way to piss everyone off. It seems they've figure out how to send comments to the blogs. I got in this morning and last night's post had three comments, so I eagerly went to my blog to see who'd said something. Instead there was an advert for some moron in Nigeria who thinks I'm going to send him cash. There was an advert for some concoction which I supposedly needed to rub on my penis to make it grow. And there was an advert telling me that basically if I wasn't taking XyloProPratinol (or something) that I was dying - right now - at this very moment my life was in danger because I wasn't paying a spammer money for drugs.
It amazes me that people actually waste their time thinking things up like this. With the built-in popup blocker and extensions like AdBlock for the Firefox browser, all their time is wasted because we never see their adverts. And thankfully blogger have introduced word verification on the comments so that they can't spam the blogs now either. The only people these idiots are getting through to are those unfortunate enough to still be using Internet Explorer. I'm not sure why anyone would still use that - it's an archaic security nightmare that doesn't block ads or popups or have any relevance or real use any more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much