Efficious bitch

I've just had the displeasure of dealing with some efficious bitch at Delta's luggage counter. The woman could hardly speak English for a start. Christ! If you're going to move to America, fucking well speak English. If I moved to HongTaiwanistan and didn't speak their language, I'm sure I'd get it in the neck.
She was so amazingly unhelpful I thought I was back in England. The bottom line then : my suitcase didn't arrive here tonight. She can't tell me if it arrived in Houston, and she can't tell me if it even left Amsterdam. In fact, I suspect the dumb bitch couldn't even remember her own damn name.
It seems then, that my suitcase is never to be seen again, because Amsterdam have helpfully closed the WorldTracer file despite me not actually having the bag.
Great.
Time to file a claim.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much