A games console with a GUI?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiggghhhhhht.
XBox 360 comes with a truly Gatesian interface, and by Gatesian I mean bloated and unnecessary. Who the hell puts a GUI on a games console? Well apparently Microsoft does.
Put the disc in, play.
How much easier should it be than that? Well if you believe these screenshots, it's damn near impossible to actually play a game.
And that irritating bowed image effect you're seeing isn't the result of crappy photography. The interface actually looks like that. I'm not sure but I think those doughnut shapes that look like the deflection amp in the TV has gone actually move and pulsate too.
I feel nauseous just looking at the still images.
And if you can believe this (and being Microsoft, you probably can) I read a preview today that said the Xbox 360 wireless controllers suffered from lag. Nice.

"Help us SonyWan, you're our only hope."

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh god! I think I threw up in my mouth a little.
That's truly hideous.

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much